Deggy Guard Tour Plans
See the Deggy Guard Tour Plan options chart that shows you the features included on each plan.
The standard solution includes everything you need to control your guards/personnel at the site level and manage tour data. Simply screw or glue the Deggy Buttons at predetermined site locations. Instruct your guards/personnel to touch the checkpoints with the Deggy Pen during a tour. The event table can be used to log predefined possible incidents, such as an open door, a broken window, or a refrigerator that is not working.
Product Recommendation: Deggy Control Kit
Online Solution: Deggy Cloud Pro Service
The online solution can be the answer for sites that are either in remote locations or require an automated system to reduce tour management time. Selecting the Cloud Pro service instead manage your own software, our Cloud Pro Team provides the registration of hardware, custom tour setup and report management. Receive automatic email reports and failure notifications of tours and incidents.View Automatic Sample Reports
- No need to setup, the Deggy Pro team does it for you
- Receive equipment ready to start using
- Online information viewing, view from your smartphone's internet browser
- Receive the types of reports you want, when you need them, with Automatic Email Reports
- Wireless downloader option available for sites without a computer
- You and/or your clients can receive reports and access the data
- No need to host or manage data